Five things from Aitor Throup
17 29 May
- Think of collections as projects and produce them for retailers when they are ready.
- Visit your archives. Revive past designs. Some are as relevant today as they were then.
- Create new products by mashing together older ones. Throup creates new collections from previous projects.
- Let products evolve. Add and update as well as creating something new.
- Be timeless. Being anti-seasonal means you can transcend short-term fads.
Hyperseasonal Fashion, LS:N Global/The:Future:Laboratory
You can pretend it's 2005 and subscribe to my RSS feed